Iron Man has defeated the Mandarin.
An AMAZING Sabin by the immensley talented Shadow-Wolf
So much love for this piece - great anatomy, shading, and she has such a talent to give her figures depth and three-dimensionality.
Really fantastic piece of Sabin’s anju-form by the talented HanMonster!
She does such amazing work - thank you, Han!
I don’t usually post WIPs but I haven’t been this excited about a commission in a WHILE.
This is my 10th year on Gaia, a majority which has been part of the Breedables/Changing Pets Forum.
This my avatar (Kamiki) and my wife’s avatar (Sabin Duvert) with some of our favorite Gaia and B/CP imagry. It’s like a history of the BC/P.
From the BCP:
Balrog and Stormwild from Soquili
Gavin from the GMFC
PurrPurr and Mordath from Fa’e
The mascot of the FuzzySlipper Shop
One of my Featherweavers (hasn’t been colored yet so I dunno who…)
One of Sabin’s Maneki Nekos
A minipet from This is Halloween
Sabin is holding a postcard from IoDM (Island of Dr. Moreau)
Lots of gold and letters
And lots of Gaia items
Commission for Arania, of her werewolf Ambrose and his girl, Angelina! It’s been a while since I’ve done a piece that just focuses on the characters, it was really nice. I got a little too sucked into it though, and took longer than planned. Worth it though! I have the animated gif and the individual progress shots this time around. :3
1) Loose gesture sketch, chosen from four I did in the beginning
2) refine sketch using reference and audience feedback (yay livestream). The sketch is set to multiply so that I can color underneath without it effecting the drawing
3) Flat colors! Flats go underneath the sketch layer.
4) Changed the background color, but also created the shadow layer. This layer is above the fats and sketch, and it set to multiply.
5) Start painting in where the light falls into the shadow layer.
6) add a layer set to overlay and paint in with a medium pal color, to add more dimension to the figures.
7) Another layer set to multiply with some red tones deepens shadows and further rounds things out. Now the light is the way I want it to look!
8) New layer on top of everything, set to normal. In this layer, I use the eyedropper tool to choose paint colors, and paint in to refine textures and details.
9) All done! After adding in some of the final details, making some adjustments and putting some texture in, the piece is finished.
See the final here at a larger size - http://shadow-wolf.deviantart.com/art/I-Got-You-370278893
:whee: Thank you again so much, Shadow-Wolf for the FANTASTIC Ambrose/Angelina piece. I adore how this turned out, and her mastery of the media, shading and three-dimensionality of figures never ceases to amaze me.
Only reblogging because I’m a greedy bitch who wants money.
Hey doesn’t hurt to reblog ya knoww and if money is involved….
My mom’s paycheck arrives in 4d days, THIS SHIT WORKKSS
chinese feng shui knows about tumblr ?
OMG I didnt notice until today.I reblogged this and got 10 dollars :D
got to pay for stuff somehow so why not.
haha I got money today!!!
Show me the moneyyyy!
MONEY MONEY MONEYYYYYY!
Tumblr chain letters 8D
Please drop refs/ideas/silly nonsense and I shall be picking them up at random. I’m comfortable drawing almost anything provided it isn’t utterly ridiculous or offensive, so please don’t feel it has to be a ‘human’. I’m pretty awful I’m drawing them if someone hasn’t noticed :c
These are going to be messy, unrefined and slightly experimental style-heavy sketches.
*hugs* Just found your tumblr - I need to follow you here. Thanks again for the badass Sabin commission! I’ll be evil and go ahead and drop off a request, too X3. I’d love to see your take on his full anju form <3
So freaking happy with this commission :) Thank you, Inky. Easily one of my favorite true form Sabin pieces <3.